Here’s my checklist, based on what I learned from The Power of Habit
- Understand keystone habits and small wins start a series of other small wins
- Start with exercising every day
- The small win of dedicating time to exercise will cause you to set a time to eat properly, more mindful of the foods you eat. Another small win.
- Exercise may also reduce insomnia by decreasing arousal, anxiety and depressive symptoms. Another small win.
- The increased energy you get from eating and sleeping well will result in more focus on the other improvements you want to make in life.